Peneloppy Needs Prayers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just heard from my mom who works at the vet she's at. She said she's pooping everywhere and it looks completely normal. :)

Peneloppy is at home for good now unless something else (God forbid) happens. She got her IV cathedar out on Monday and is back up to 4 lbs 3 oz. She was 3 something when I took her to the 24 hour clinic. She is eating me out of house and home and I'm having to clean her poopy cage every day (I use to do it every other day, but she's pooping that much!). She isn't really drinking, but the doctor said she's not too concerned with that considering how much greens she's been eating.

So glad to hear she's home with you. Hoping the drinking comes around and she's on her way to being her ole self again.

K :)

Wow, looking back on everything Peneloppy and I have been through, I get really emotional. I'm happy to report that Peneloppy is still here, still pooping everywhere, and still eating me out of house and home. She now has 15 siblings, consisting of more Hollands and a few Netherland Dwarfs. When I'm cleaning cages every other day, she gets to run around and play with her best friend for a couple of hours, Mr. Muggles McLovin It, a Chihuahua/Min Pin mix :) AND she's a lot sweeter since her spay. Before her spay she would kick when you tried to hold her and nip your neck. Now she snuggles :p

Glad to hear about Peneloppy. Wishing her continued health and happy times with all her brother and sisters.

K

What a traumatic experience! So glad it wasn't her time to go yet! :highfive:

And yes, much health and happiness to her and her siblings!

Latest posts

Back