Pen pic - rabbit & cavy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandomWiktor

Critter Keeper
Reaction score
10250229_622214691200378_113532084402020136_n.jpg

Just wanted to share my current rabbit & cavy set up - ex-pens w/vinyl flooring. Very easy to clean even if they don't always use the litter box reliably. I can't have free-roaming bunnies in the house since I have some very predatory cats and dogs, but this is the next best thing. Adding an outdoor run for sun & grazing soon. This isn't the MOST current pic as the cavy pen has been divided into two enclosures; two cavies were adopted and a bunny was added. I'm working on a different set of pens in another room for some newly arrived foster bunnies from animal control.

I'm so jealous! That's HUGE! I wish I could afford to make my bun something like that!

That's fantastic, looks well set up :) Don't really find those super big ex pens like that here, and if you do, they're crazy expensive.

Thanks, all! The two long pens are actually two x-pens combined; I have a huge number of the things because I grab every one I can find at yard sales, and have used them over the years for all kinds of critters.

Back