peeta and polly bonding journal

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definently gonna have to feed seperately. I tried to feed them veggies together and Polly didn't get very much. She takes so long to eat. She also never finishes her 1/2 cup of pellets. She does eat a lot of hay tho and eventually eats all of her veggies.

Bandit and Snoopy jut got fixed. They are so far unbelievably loving and friends, inseparable. Both have different cages, different food and staw bins and i would recommend 2 rabbits to anyone. Read the thread not sure where this helps, explains or sums up their brotherhood. They where born and kept in the same cage from day one, except from one week to go back and get the other from the breeder. They where sure lucky, but we where luckier as they never fight after like shy of 5 monthsand we ust adore them as much as this site..

Polly has started peeing outside her litter box. Could this be a result of them bonding or should I take her to the vet for urinary problems?

So im giving them the day off. They were spending 10am to about 3 am together but I guess they got sick of echother and they had a fight

So today I put them in the kitchen so they didn't have any traction and they've been laying together since noon.

20130718_130702.jpg

So they did great everyday in the kitchen but when I moved them up into my room they faught. Do I need to steam clean the carpets or something?

They made it the whole night together. I think I'm going to steam clean the upstairs and possibly block off under the bed. They are downstairs and I think I'm just going to leave them together since I can watch them closely.

Latest posts

Back