pedigree

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pastelsummer

Reaction score
annies amy
sire: golden thumber Dam: ccl43
g.sire kings kp13 G.dam (SAME FOR BOTH)
GG.SIRE KINGS KPG01 gg.dam kings kp100 (g.sire line)
gg.sire morrisons ace gg.dam vgot's one to see (g dam line)

ok that is my palominos pedigree even for someone like me with no knowledge of pedigrees wouldn't they be crazy to breed her to her brother? I am thinking that is why she lost so many kits.

Also anyone know anything about her? would it be worth it to show and breed her? or should i just use her for meat? Also all have golden after thier name on this paper and some have reg numbers some dont so what am i looking at here?

Many rabbits are bred back to their sires/brothers. It's called linebreeding, and it's used to set the genes, and make greater quality rabbits. If that's the only piece of linebreeding in her, then that's probably not the reason why she lost kits. I have far more linebred animals than that, that produce just fine.

We won't know anything about her. And we don't know if she's show worthy unless you provide a picture of her in breed pose. ;)

Golden would be there colour most likely. Reg numbers just mean that that animal is registered.

Emily

bunnies013.jpg

bunnies010.jpg

bunnies002.jpg

bunnies001.jpg

bunnies003.jpg

Latest posts

Back