Pebbles and Bebe's Photo Shoot

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and we would love to see more flying poo pics! Because that's just the kind of people we are :nod

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Oh and we would love to see more flying poo pics!

Only on a bunny forum..... :p

I call this one ..... Bombs Away!

80o59ut.jpg

How about .... Turbo Booster!

6sb3w29.jpg

Mmmm .... I'll let you guys caption this one. ;)

87ajuxz.jpg

By the way, I don't know how to Photoshop. They are the orginal pictures. :camera

Those are too funny...:rofl:

I love those!!

Woah, excellent photos, Stan.

This is exactly how Pernod and Shadow were - only Shadow was leaping over Pernod when she went for him (until he defended himself and it was visit the vet time again :?). I know how disappointing it is when you think you are doing the best for Pebbles in getting her a friend, and she rejects her. I really hope that she comes around and realises that having a bunny pal is best for her (and I hope it doesn't take her 10 months)

Jan

aurora369 wrote:
I know that Pet_Bunny also has a bunny that liked peeing in a food dish.
Dawn is right. Here are the pictures of Bebe using food bowlsas her litter box. She uses one is for pee, the other for poop, and doesn't mix up the two.:p

vrzhc2.jpg

This is Bebe with the bowls in her cage. The two rectangle bowlsin the back is her litter boxes, the round one isfor water and the other for hay.

I absolutely LOVE your pictures. Especially the action shots, they come out so crystal clear! :clapping:

I keep going back to that picture of Pebbles doing her double-axel over Bebe...I think I'm gonna have to save that one to my desktop ;)

Bebe is looking great. Now it's time for you to upload some Pebbles photos :biggrin2:

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Very cute! How is she doing with losing weight?

Bebe is a trim 2000 grams. (4 lbs 7 oz). She is full of energy and has been jumping out of the 4 foot playpen.
Pebbles is a steady 1250 grams (2 lbs 11oz).
There is a thread with a monthly weight that I should update.

ThanksAngelnSnuffy, this Blog should be Pebbles and Bebe's Photo Shoot. :D

Pet_Bunny wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Very cute! How is she doing with losing weight?

Bebe is a trim 2000 grams. (4 lbs 7 oz). She is full of energy and has been jumping out of the 4 foot playpen.
Pebbles is a steady 1250 grams (2 lbs 11oz).
There is a thread with a monthly weight that I should update.

ThanksAngelnSnuffy, this Blog should be Pebbles and Bebe's Photo Shoot. :D

Good to hear on the weight on Bebe! You're such an awesome bun dad!:biggrin2:

Changed the title for you!;)

Latest posts

Back