Peapoo, Petey, & Friends 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my two just get any extra boxes i find..im not sure about which kinds are bad though.. i didnt know there were bad boxes?

heres one of Petey spinning:

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j142/Breeze83/?action=view&current=100_3874.flv

ignore the person talking:embarrassed:..lol...petey wouldn't leave thetoilet paper alone and this was about the third time i had toshoohim away from it

im going to try to get some pictures soon:D

Your babies are adorable. My goodness they are very active, My two (Wilbur & Jackie) are so lazy.

Your first video was great, I wasn't expecting the blinky at first andI jumped when they did the blinky. I loved the spinning too.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunnyheart:bunny19

thanks susan...they seem to do that alot of the time when im not expecting it..it makes me laugh because i jump:foreheadsmack:

the first binky peapoo does in the first video is loud....i think she kicked the bag of rabbit pellets

i know this isnt about bunnies anymore, but i hope you guys dont mind...but it can be moved if it needs to be.

thought i might update about some of peapoo and petey's friends. new pictures..

First...

Hotshot

Picture2-6.jpg

in the field eating with duffy^

hotshottrot.jpg

workin out (trot)^

and now..some bathtime pictures..

hotshotbath.jpg

hotshothead.jpg

hotshottongue.jpg

we have two new birds since we lost Skittles...

First is "Smoothie".. a maleparakeet that was found outside.

smoothie3.jpg

smoothie-1.jpg

and second is "Binky" (named in honor of Peapoo&Petey) a young quaker parrot..

quakersmallpic.jpg

quakersmallpic5.jpg

quakersmallpic2.jpg

these are old pics i might have posted before, but im going to post them again so everyone is included:biggrin2:

Mutt

66.jpg

Mookie

38.jpg

73.jpg

Butch

13.jpg

Max

9.jpg

39.jpg

Louie

29.jpg

Buster-no new picture-only kitten picture

30.jpg

i will add these later when i get pictures:

BJ-kitten- no picture

Shadow-kitten-nopicture

Jack-rescue frog three legs-cat caught- no picture

Bruno- rescue frog with broken leg-no picture

two things of peapoo and petey.. a picture and a video..

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j142/Breeze83/?action=view&current=peapoopeteymovie.flv

*edit picture isnt working will post it later when i figure out whats wrong

its still so hard to believe you two are gone..still a shock.. i still look out at your run only to remember your gone.. i havent been out there since you left.. its still to hard..we still miss you so much! lost but never forgotten

Binky free sweethearts!

Latest posts

Back