Peanut is 3 months old today :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraelizxo

Reaction score
Peanut turned 3 months old today! He came home with us 6 weeks ago & so much has changed. He loves hopping around the house, chewing on anything & everything, and his favorite treats are bananas & cherries! He is slowly becoming more and more comfortable with us. He hops right up to us, gives us little bunny kisses & binkies all over the place! He enjoys country music & dean Martin ;) I just wanted to share--- you have all been a great help throughout this nerve wracking , EXCITING journey!

Here is peanut! ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407249060.887861.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407249082.701240.jpg

Happy 3 months to Peanut! Barry was 3 months old on August 1st. This seems to be a milestone bunny age! Has Peanut started doing the crazy little teenage boy things yet? Barry has become so smart and it doesn't help that he's so spoiled. He has learned to pop over the baby gate, so now I have to close his bedroom door when we're not allowing him out of his room. He shows his displeasure by bunstruction. When he's not getting his way, he'll find something to tear up and he does it with one eye on me! LOL!

Back