Patches’ Birthday🥳

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madelyn L.

Reaction score
Hey everyone. How are we all doing?😉 Just wanted to put out that it was my buns birthday today. He’s already turning one ☺️ It’s been a long year, but I’ve struggled on through. Patches has always been there, hopping on with me through the highs and lows. I remember when I got him, he was extremely malnourished and scared, but I persevered with the long bonding process and now he’s a social, loving little dude. I’m really thankful for this forum helping me through some tough spots over the past year as a new bunny owner. It’s been a fun, and wild ride 😆 Happy Birthday, little guy.B9695014-42CE-497D-8FC8-9A56A7A74F0E.jpeg0CCF250A-181F-4B21-AA9C-60FCABD8E849.jpeg

Happy birthday to the fuzzy adorable little lop! May he have many, many birthdays to come!

Thanks! It took forever to get his pictures haha. He kept moving
That's like almost any rabbit ever. There are a few photogenic divas but i think we can all agree it's a rare sight. Glad you were able to get some nice pics though!

Latest posts

Back