paper towel rolls, wrapping paper rolls, phone books& paper bags

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tterster

Reaction score
:)I read that bunnies like papertowel rolls. I put in a wrapping paper roll that was empty in her cageand she jumps over it and bites on it. She loves it. I also read papertowel rolls, old phone books and grocery store paper bags make funthings for bunnies to play with. My daughter said she might eat thepages in the phone book and get sick. Is this true???? Did anyone everuse a brown paper bag? I thought I would ask you first. Our bunnypictures should be in at the store today.

I've used all of the above, but the phone books Ionly let him play with when he's playing with me watching.I've always wondered about the ink on those? :?

Bo loves cardboard! The more he gets the more hechews. This is one day when he was a bit over-the-top in his"playing"...... Notice how messy the entire cage is? I hadJUST cleaned it all up LOL!

Paper towel tubes, toilet paper tubes, wrappingpaper tubes...all wonderful and safe for buns. As well as plain browncorrugated cardboard.

Brown paper bags are the best thing since raisins as far as my buns are concerned.

As for the eating of phone book pages...I'm not sure. I try to stayaway from anything that has been printed on, including newspaper.Brindle would shred newspaper all day, but the ink turns her white pawsto black.

Jim

Latest posts

Back