Painesville, OH Rabbit Show Sunday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
Just a note that your intrepid reporter will beattending the Lake Geagua Rabbit & Cavy show this Sunday. I'llbe wearing "#7" BIG BEN baseball cap if you wanna say hi!:)

IM000620.jpg

Have fun at the show!

I've got friends going to that show but I'm not attending myself.:?Only show that I might be at thats on that side of thestate would be Mount Vernon on May 29th. But I'm still deciding if Iwanna stay on my side of the state and go to Lebanon or travel and hourlonger for a double show. :pI just hate it when theres 2shows the same day LOL!

Mambo....not sure if I will make it there ornot. Painesville is kinda far for us...if the weather is nicemy husband might be up for the drive. If I go, I willdefinitely look for you!

23_29_125.gif

I'm a member of the club and will be judging there -- daughter Steph is the registrar.

This show is going to be asad one -- our beloved secretary,Karen Lepisto, was to receive the dedicated lifetime service award atthe show. Sadly, Karen passed away on Monday -- 4 weeks afterbeing diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

Looking forward to seeing you again Dan -- have a safe trip to Painesville.

Pam

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
Have fun at the show!

I've got friends going to that show but I'm not attending myself.:?Only show that I might be at thats on that side of thestate would be Mount Vernon on May 29th. But I'm still deciding if Iwanna stay on my side of the state and go to Lebanon or travel and hourlonger for a double show. :pI just hate it when theres 2shows the same day LOL!

Lake Geauga isa double Polish show -- how can you *not* come?????

Pam :)

bunnee mom wrote:
Painesville is kinda far for us...

Certainly no excuse! We live in Pennsylvania and my husbandmakes the commute to Cleveland everyday. Surely youcan make that short jaunt to Painesvlle LOL

Pam

Do you know what the hours of the show are? I amreally tempted to go as Painesville is only 20-30 min away. The onlyproblem is I have a huge exam on Monday that I need to pass for gradschool...ugh. I would much rather play with cute bunnies then study :)

thatrachel wrote:
Do you know what the hours of the show are? I am reallytempted to go as Painesville is only 20-30 min away. The only problemis I have a huge exam on Monday that I need to pass for gradschool...ugh. I would much rather play with cute bunnies then study :)

The showroom will be open very early in the morning -- judging beginsat 9:00 am and will probably wrap up sometime in the late afternoon.

The show will be at the Lake Co. Fairgrounds 1301 Mentor Ave. Painesville, OH. There is no fee to get in.

Pam

bunnee mom wrote:
Mambo....not sure if I will make it there or not.Painesville is kinda far for us...if the weather is nice my husbandmight be up for the drive. If I go, I will definitely lookfor you!

23_29_125.gif
Far???????????? I'm driving three hours to get there.!:shock::p:)

pamnock wrote:
Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
Have fun at the show!

Lake Geauga isa double Polish show -- how can you *not* come?????

Pam :)

Remember dear, I've got one polish right now. :p

Okay okay, I have 2 but the doe isn't showable. Shes got a dewlap and Idon't think the judges would want her on the table right nowLOL! She's being a *cough* right now. I bred her and now Ican't stick my hand in her cage without my fingers finding a way in hermouth. The bad thing is shes not in a cage that she can kindle in! SoI've gotta move her to a bigger cage and get lots of bites from her inthe process. :?

Back