Pa Adoption friendly pet supply stores

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvmyzoocrew

Reaction score
I wanted to start a thread for PA on pet supply stores that do not SELL any animals. I have shopped at a few and it is hard for alot of them to compete with bigger chain stores and stay open, and i have seen a few try hard but have to close. I personally do not shop at stores that sell dogs and cats.

Here is one i personally shop at for my Oxbow stuff, and they are reasonably priced. They are going for thier 501c status, and they take in and adopt out animals. The women who are in there are great , very friendly and willing to help you out with any questions and special ordering stuff. They carry specialty dog food and cat food, and t hey carry Oxbow hay, and pellets, the oxbow organics, and papaya tablets, they can also get Critical care for you. THey take special classes on animal nutrition. This place can easily be accessed by anyone who lives in the Lehigh Valley or Upper Bucks area.

Crittercorral

So Pa people step up and tell us about the adoption friendly pet supply places that you get your feed, and supplies from

For those of you in the Philadelphia area, I highly recommend Buzzy's Bow Wow Meow. They carry Oxbow brand pellets, hay, treats and toys. They also have several varieties of CareFresh bedding. For $10 (cheaper than at most veterinarians' offices), a vet tech is available to trim rabbits' nails (no appointment needed; simply call ahead). They hold many events (adoptions, educational events/seminars, fundraisers, etc.). Everyone in the store is friendly and helpful. I subscribe to their mailing list. I frequently receive useful coupons (such as 20% off a single item). They, of course, do not sell any animals.

http://buzzysbowwowmeow.com/
701 Montgomery Avenue
Narberth, PA

critter corral is in upper bucks county, i dont know where in philadelphia you are going but if you are near there you can get the stuff there!!!!!! are you moving here for good or visiting?

Hello Everyone!

We are house rabbit lovers and have just opened our online store. We have a very special hay that is the only one in the world hat is grown just for bunnies! So yes, we did a LOT of testing - our bunnies, as well as 60 others have been the taste-testers for our hay. It has been many harvests, but finally, the seeding and harvesting was just perfect and the bunnies finally went nuts over the hay. We are www.BingalingStore.com and the hay is Crazy Tasty Hay. You can read more about it there.
All of our 4 bunnies are rescues, and we do NOT sell animals or any other things that are not bunny approved. We are in southeast Pennsylvania and are only online. But we do meet up with local people to avoid the shipping.
I hope you check us out and try our bunny hay! Thanks!

Sylvia

Latest posts

Back