Oz

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WizardofOZ

Reaction score
Hi I would like to introduce myself and myrabbit Oz. I will start with myself, my name is Sarah and I'm fromMinnesota. Oz is my first Rabbit. Oz is a 4 year old Netherland dwarfmix. He is a bunny with an attitude. Its Oz's way or thehighway. Right now Oz is really sick with a Gi tracinfection, bladder infection and possible bladder stones. I just gothim back from the vet after him being there since thursday. He was onfluids and is now on 5 different medicines plus being syringe fed. Thislittle guy means the world to me. Oz also lives with 2 dogs Daisy asheltie and Sadie a German Shepherd, a 15 year old cat named Chaucerand Guinea pig named Borris

ea119fb3.jpg

ea119fae.jpg
ea118863.jpg

He is beautiful! I'm so sorry he is under theweather. It sounds like you are taking excellent care of him. He willbe back on his feets in no time at all!

Welcome to the forum :)

I'm really sorry to learn that Oz is ill, but it sounds like he is a fighter.

He is beautiful.

Keep us updated :)

Take care

Tracy

:welcome1to Rabbits Only Sarahand Oz!

Oz is such a cute boy, I like a bunny with attitude!:cool:

I'm praying so hard that he recovers well and fast.:pray:

Please keep us posted on his progress,

~Michaela and the girls~ :bunny16:bunny16:bunny16

Well Oz is doing better today. He has some ofhis spunk back. (He hit my hand and I never thought I would say thisbut I loved it) He has mastered the art of spitting out his medicineand his food. He is slowly getting his appetite back. He ate a babycarrot and some romaine, a few pellets and some hay. Thanks for all thewarm welcomes and the prayers for my little boy:D Here aresome more pictures of him for your enjoyment:

ea5480ce.jpg

ea548060.jpg
ea5480cd.jpg

Well I'm glad to hear he's feeling a bit better.:)

And thanks for the pictures, he made me smile :DYou should definitely start a bunny blog for your little fella.

Welcome to you and Oz. I'll be praying for the little guy.

I know how heartbreaking it is to have a sick bunny. Oz sounds like a fighter though. I hope he gets through this.

Back