Oxi Clean

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warminwisco

Reaction score
CArpet cleaners felt Oxi Clean might get some of the lite brown spots out of the carpet. "Be careful it doesn't bleach it but otherwise its a good shot" Anyone had good results or any supr duper spot remover besides the usual.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=24925
This is the stuff i use on.... Well everything for all my animal stains and my own.
Ive fallen in love with this particular formula. Totally safe around the sensitive critters like the birds and bunnies. But still has the oxi help with out being pure oxi clean. Ive used it for everything from vomit and feces to blood and red wine and those "mystery" stains i sometimes find on my carpet.
Im not a huge fan of the normal oxi clean you see on tv... It leaves a residu and my hands feel aweful for a good day after touching a mix i make up. Ill use it in my laundry but only in a pre wash if i do double wash and double rinse.
As for products bleeching carpet... The simple solution stuff has never caused an issue for me. Neither did the oxi clean. But all carpets are slightly different... Dyes... Length.. Fiber makeup... And what not.

The stuff I have if you get to it too late leaves a lite brown color Carpet CPR. Does this take all the stain out , even old stains? I would be so happy I don't have to get new carpet as I am pretty anal.

Thanks so much for my buns.

Well ive used it on mystery stains that i have no idea how long theyve been there for. It got out brown stains on my beige carpet when i moved so no idea what the previous tenanta did....
However some cleaners can almost set stains so depending what you used previously...
Ive found the simple solution oxi charged at walmart before. Could buy it and return it, if it doesnt work.

Latest posts

Back