Over enthusiastic NEUTERED males.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flashy

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago Cloud got himself so exciting and 'busy' that he made his little boy bits infected and sore. He is bonded with two spayed girls, and he has been neutered since July 07.

Today Roger has had a bit of spring fresh air and irritated himself using Tilly. He was neutered in Sept 08, and also lives with two spayed females.

So what I'm wondering is if these are just my crazy males, or if any one else has neutered boys who get a little enthusiastic with their girlfriends and make themselves sore.

eyore still has it in his head he is a male fully ......
my arms are well, scared!

I have only one male, neutered 2 months ago. Either before or after the op he has never mounted anybun or anything:( I wonder is there anything wrong with him...

It all depends on the rabbit I would say, neutered or not. I had a Mini Rex buck that I had had for many months that was well over a year before I sold him as a pet(many years ago) that would not breed. I mean what unneutered male rabbit doesn't want to breed? lol.

Latest posts

Back