Outside run?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wire mesh, otherwise bun may dig its wayout. As large as you have space and can afford.Make sure it is strong enough to withstand dogs, cats, raccoons andother would be predators. Be aware raptors like owls, hawks,eagles, etc. could be a problem from above, depending upon where youlive.

Buck

mine's bare on the bottom but I always supervisethem when they are out. They love digging holes and grubbling roots outof them.

Rose

Could someone give me a plan for making anoutside run? I would love to let my bunnies run aroundoutsideoff their leashes.

Lissa

I have to disagree with you here if you think youlive in town you dont have racoons.My sister lives in town. cats werebeing blamed for tearing out the garbage cans we set traps and wecaught a racoon.you rarely see them as they only come out atnight.bluebird

bluebird wrote:
Ihave to disagree with you here if you think you live in town you donthave racoons.My sister lives in town. cats were being blamed fortearing out the garbage cans we set traps and we caught a racoon.yourarely see them as they only come out at night.bluebird
NO

Quite possibly true, but in Robert's case, if he doesn't leave the bunout at night the 'coon issue is unlikely to become a problem.

Buck

Back