Outdoor enclosure information wanted

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohsnapitscharity

Reaction score
im going to build a full time outdoor pen for my rabbits. i would like pictures and descriptions of yours. or even suggestions. a bigthing im worried about is digging. they would be on grass. if you dont have a permanent outdoor pen but you jave ideas post those as well. everything regarding this is appreciated. thanks! also im wondering about what type of wood and wire i should use. at least that what im planning on building it out of. also hoq would i add a gate to this encolsure.

you'll have to build some sort of "frame" for the door, it won't work injust wire. At the very least, you'll need 2 posts either side.
If it's going to be 6 feet tall, you'll need to reinforce the sides anyway. Wire alone won't stand up for long.

ohsnapitscharity wrote:
well its going to be about 6 feet tall so i dont think a flip open top would work for a door.

rofl put a ladder up so you can climb to the top :eek: Just kidding.

Maybe you could make a seperate frame so that way you can have the door and it wont be in the same frame as the wire.

Back