Our rabbits new favorite spot

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvinmycowboy

Reaction score
Is the bed. We took her to our friends place and had her on the bed their and she loved it. Didn't think anything of it.

So we went home and she has full run of our apartment and my husband and I were on the bed working on putting up blinds on the window we noticed she kept standing on her hind legs to get a better look. We have a futon so it's not a far stretch for her next thing we know she's on the bed between our feet wondering what were doing.

:p

She's such a silly little girl. We moved the mattress to the living room because we didn't have a couch for awhile she was so happy she jumped right in and snuggled down in the covers.

Picture740.jpg

At our friends place

Picture744.jpg

And at ours.

She's such a little princess.
My husband and I decided to get another :rollseyes one is just not enough.
I want a lop but I can't seem to find one but we did find another Californian!!
Were hoping to go see him this weekend and try him to see if they would be a good match.

Awww she is soooo cute! She looks so comfy snuggled up in your covers! I have a big bunny who loves to sleep on our bed too, but only when we're in it lol :p

What's her name? Sorry if I missed it anywhere... She's just adorable!

lol they really are! I never thought my husband would be asking for a second! My husband calls her buns but I want to call her Callie short for California but it's not my choice lol a man and his rabbit is a powerful thing I guess. =]

Awww The best place in the world for a bunny is in a bunch of snuggly blankets - Bo loves to fluff them first!

Latest posts

Back