Our Rabbit Watches TV

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeysMomMom

Reaction score
:biggrin2:We have our rabbit in the front room where the computer and other tv are. I consider it my room/office when I can:) Well anyways, no one was home for a few days so I slept on the couch next to our rabbits cage. I fell asleep with the tv on. So I woke up at 4 a.m. and turned off the tv. Then our rabbit was making noises and she didn't seem happy. I couldn't figure it out. Then after several minutes, I turned the tv back on and she stopped making the noises. I looked at her and she was watching tv. She does this a lot. I can't get over it.

She did the same thing again. I turned on the tv and she was sitting in the corner watching it.

If we put the cage in my daughters room she keeps her awake all night drinking and moving things in her cage. So my daughter put headphones near her cage (Not where she can get them) and left the music on all night and her rabbit didn't make a noise.

This is something else.:)

oh yeah some really love it My dido was a true sci fi buff loved startrek and stargate also action movies he loved James bond If you put a girlie film on he would turn round and give it butt :phe would jump up on my bed and sit with his head tilted to the side engrossed theyare so funny.

We play music in teh rabbit sheds it helps to stop them getting spooked

There's a flemish giant on here that hears her favorite show's theme song coming on and goes flying for the television room! :p

My rabbits like television also. Tony will lay in the chair with Lexi if he's had time to get his wigglies out.... and watch tv sometimes.

The G-girls don't pay any attention to it but when Mocha was alive he used to watch it. His favorite was PBR bull riding. He would sit and watch and then do a big Binkie and race around the room only to stop in front of the TV for the next bull out of the shoot. It was so comical.
God I miss that little guy:bunnyheart

Latest posts

Back