Our new Flop buck

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendymac

Reaction score
I'm super excited!!! I just bought this buck from Lynn Eden. I had picked two that I wasn't sure about, but I kept coming back to this one. She said he had the better body of the two, but lacked a bit in his head. She said, "it is by no means a bad head but not as good as some others." Which is perfectly fine, because all of my does have massive heads/crowns. And he's so stinking cute! I don't care for the fact he doesn't have a real name, so have been thinking up something cute for him. I'm thinking Charlie. LOL Anyway, here he is. :)

534184_4680120806739_2058570412_n.jpg

Forgot to mention, he was born in March. So he has a few months before he'll be ready to breed, but that works out perfectly because Roo, Boo, and Frostie will be ready by then, too. :)

VERY nice rabbit. He is really cute :) I have a thing for brokens.

Sarah, that's what kept drawing me back to him. She had a LOT posted, but I wanted a broken so that took out half the list. LOL

Ashtin, he's just a broken chestnut. My main criteria was depth and hindquarters, with a preference for a broken. I just hope he's as nice as his picture shows him!

I love Lynn, she's nice working with :)

He's a pretty broken too! I like the pattern :)

OOooh he's a handsome boy. I got to see some french lops in person at the state fair a couple months back. They are some big rabbits.

Thanks, guys! I really like my Grump buck, but he's only 8 pounds at 8 months...way too small. And Sonny has the size, but he has NO depth. Hopefully this guy will have both. *crosses fingers*

Oh he's so stinkin cute! I love lops. Maybe I'm just imagining things but I think they have the cutest faces ever, and their cheeks are so adorable lol.

I say name him Caramilk, just because the brown looks Caramel colored, and the white looks like milk :)

CosmosMomma wrote:
Oh he's so stinkin cute! I love lops. Maybe I'm just imagining things but I think they have the cutest faces ever, and their cheeks are so adorable lol.
my Gaz has an "eeyore" face, lol - always with the big sad eyes and floppy ears.

DSCF02942.jpg

Ugh Gaz is so cute. I just want to kiss him and those puffy little cheeks. Maybe you should drape him in blue cloth for halloween and call him eeyore? :)

Love the buck Wendy! He's very cute!!
Jennifer: I absolutely love Gaz! I love lops and her coloring is one of my favorites!! :)

Both Nala and Gaz are soooo cute in that picture. Nala looks like she is having a funny hair day. Does she always look that way?

Oh my bad :$ For some reason I thought Gaz was Nala's husbund!

Even better that she's a girl though, cause you can make a little bunny tutu for her!

Cosmo is going to hate me I swear, cause even if he's a boy I'm dressing him up lol.

Latest posts

Back