our new baby girl!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very disappointed in the forum for the responses in this post. Shame on us for turning this caring post sour.

Aren't we better than bickering, guys? We're a community here; we care about and support each other, not argue in someone's post about a new bunny!

Take a look at the big picture guys. Rachel got a new cute bunny and wanted to take the time to share her with us. We should be supporting her, like we usually do for folks with new bubs. Not argue back and forth like petulant kids.

Who are we to tell someone else we know better? A community supports differences and disagreements, but doing it in this posting is disrespectful.

Thanks for posting that Samara-that definitly needed to be said. I'm afraid I started this whole argument by asking if she was a full mini rex. I was just saying that out of curiosity: She's really adorable and I was wondering what she was because I'd love to get a bunny just like her one day. :) I wasn't meaning to begin an argument nor do I doubt it if the owner says she's a mini rex.

Well I don't know what kind of bunny that is but it sure is a cutie and I know it will be well loved as all our bunnies are, even my mixed watchacallit breed is. The one thing I know forsure is that ALL bunnies sure poop allot!!:biggrin:

I've always liked the tri bunnies. Especially when their ears are all mixed up in color like this wee girl :)

Does she have a name yet?

:inlove:

Yep! Toki for short (which is also rabbit in Korean so that's neat hehe) she's settling in very well! We've been introducing her to the house room at a time so last night she got funn run of the place and was doing bunny 500s for a good hour with some binkies thrown in. She's a terror in her house though! Stands in her water, drags her food crock around knocking all the food out everywhere, strews hay all over the place but it's her house so if she wants it messy fine. She's fairly trusting so it hasn't been hard getting to pet her and such...still not very good with being carried but well work on it.

bobasmomma wrote:
Yep! Toki for short (which is also rabbit in Korean so that's neat hehe) she's settling in very well! We've been introducing her to the house room at a time so last night she got funn run of the place and was doing bunny 500s for a good hour with some binkies thrown in. She's a terror in her house though! Stands in her water, drags her food crock around knocking all the food out everywhere, strews hay all over the place but it's her house so if she wants it messy fine. She's fairly trusting so it hasn't been hard getting to pet her and such...still not very good with being carried but well work on it.
I'm so thrilled for you. Sounds like it is all going very well. Toki definitely sounds like my Luna. Luna is getting better though. She doesn't stand in her water bowl any more. And she's learned that she can pull her food crock to wherever she wants so not too much food thrown around. As she's getting older, I am seeing her be more neat with her hay.

And don't feel bad, still working on the carrying thing myself. lol All a work in progress. But IMHO, well worth it!

Please keep us posted on your sweet Toki.

K:)

I love her name!!! :D She looks like a sweet little thing. Mine love sticking their paws in the water crock and then fling the water at me when I walk by! lol

TinksMama wrote:
I love her name!!! :D She looks like a sweet little thing. Mine love sticking their paws in the water crock and then fling the water at me when I walk by! lol
Thats what she does! Like she doesnt get enough attention already! Cheeky thing already knows I wont get mad.

Shes doing very well as far as little box training goes, almost no accidents outside her habitat, in the habitat...well it needs work but at least shes getting the idea that in the house is a no no. Both fiancee and I spend more time watching her than anything else these days..its like a really cute tv show watching her binky, periscope, bunny 500, and groom herself. Spoilt little thing :biggrin:

Some new pics of miss toki

04192012531.jpg

04192012530.jpg

I wasnt thinking about peeing on the bed mom, promise

04172012514.jpg

huh?

04162012512.jpg

napping on the bed

04162012511.jpg

Toki has a cute name. Did you come up with it? Iunderstood that Toki means rabbit in Korean, so is there a meaning to Doki as well?It's quite original and cute. She is definitely precious. :)

Nela wrote:
Toki has a cute name. Did you come up with it? Iunderstood that Toki means rabbit in Korean, so is there a meaning to Doki as well?It's quite original and cute. She is definitely precious. :)
Tokidoki is a Japanese brand that's sort of cutesie/evil..i don't really know how to describe it. But tokidoki means "sometimes" in Japanese. I used tokidoki because while shes adorable shes also a little trouble maker :D

Latest posts

Back