Our new addition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babbs

Reaction score
I went to a pet store with my sister in lawandcame home with the most precious little bunny. This pet store is mostlyreptiles and she was labeled "dwarf bunny $10" so I am sure you canguess her purpose for being there. I swooped her up in my arms withouta second thought and brought her home with me. I am giving her to mydaughter to replace the bunny she lost a few months ago. My daughterhappeans to be at her grandma's until the end of this week so she hasno name until then. I am sure she is mixed and I have no clue herbackground so she will not be part of my breeding herd when I get them,I will be spaying her instead. I have been working with this cutie soshe will be a bit used to being handled when my daughter returns. Ijust love playing with her mane!

Here are a few pics I took yesterday....

cuteface.jpg

lonhead1.jpg

IwannaGoOverThere.jpg

DevilHorns.jpg

WoolyBunnyButt.jpg

Hi Shuu, where do you live, I want to come andBunnynap him, (he/she I apologize i'm not sure of the sex)LOL. Absolutely gorgeous what a face. I'm in loveand I have three little "Butties of my own"

Soooska

I don't have an idea for a name, but she is a cutie. :bunnydance:

How about posting her pic in the 'Lionhead Love thread?'

Lionheads are so prettyful ^.^ I wasgoing to buy one when I bought my bunny, but they were $45. I'll betyour daughter will be so incredibly happy, I know I'd be!

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi Shuu, where do you live, I want to come and Bunnynap him,(he/she I apologize i'm not sure of the sex) LOL. Absolutelygorgeous what a face. I'm in love and I have three little"Butties of my own"

Soooska

Pretty close to you, but don't get any ideas. I'm veryprotective of my lil girl and I wouldn't want to see you hurt. :D

Latest posts

Back