Our mommy is sooooo proud of us

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetie

Reaction score
We were out playing in the yard in the playpen Wednesday. All was really good until there was a cat approaching the playpen. Prince and I stopped what we were doing and watched the cat. The cat crept toward the playpen, as the cat got closer Prince thumped his footand moved very quickly to the center of the playpen, I kept watch of the cat. Once the cat got closer I thumped my foot and very quickly moved to the center of the playpen. When I moved so quickly the cat got scared and backed away. We still kept watch to see what the cat would do. The cat just ran off and left us alone. Mommy was watching to make sure that the cat listened to us. I am pretty sure that if the cat would of got too close or inside the playpen then mommy would scare the cat away. She would have protected us if we needed the help. Prince was alright after the cat left, but I was still watching to see if the cat would come back. Good thing the cat didn't come back. I guess that Prince and I scared the cat off with our quick movements and thumping of our feet. Mommy is sooooo proud of us!

Way to go! Youse two are veree smart, I think. You have learnd to scare away that Bad cat.

At my howse, if the Bad Cat looks at me, my mom squirtses him with da spray bottle! Ha, ha on the Cat!!

~Dutchie

Great job! :thumbup You showed that cat who's boss!

Cats can be pretty scary but usually they're all stalk and no pounce. I chase my mommy's cat around the garden :D

Wow! You guys are heroes! I was watching "yewtube" on the big bright box with mummie and we laughed at some videos of bunnies frightening and bullying scaredycats!

Are you one of those brave bunnies? Mummie says my thumper leg is so small, she wonders whether ANYONE will hear if i ever thump! :p

~ Piffy ~

you shood get some security like what i has - i has 2 chokolate labs and nuffin gets in our garden. they is well trained and does what i tells them.

luv roxy

angelh wrote:
Wow! You guys are heroes! I was watching "yewtube" on the big bright box with mummie and we laughed at some videos of bunnies frightening and bullying scaredycats!

Are you one of those brave bunnies? Mummie says my thumper leg is so small, she wonders whether ANYONE will hear if i ever thump! :p

~ Piffy ~

I am not sure if we are that brave but if it came down to it, we probably could be.

You are vewy cute and small. You pwobabwy will have a loud thumper leg.

Thank you vewy much. I guess we are heroes in a way.

hartleybun wrote:
you shood get some security like what i has - i has 2 chokolate labs and nuffin gets in our garden. they is well trained and does what i tells them.

luv roxy

Mummy can't have any other animals at home because she says that they require a deposit and she doesn't have the money for that. She protects us like there is no tomorrow. She wuvs us vewy much and doesn't want to lose us. I am so glad that she is ourhoomin.

That is gweat that you have protection and the dogs are weawwy nice to you. There is a black cat that is in the neighborhood and he/she is real nice. This cat stayed at a distance and watched us. I have seen this cat before and it didn't bother me before. Mummy has nice neighbors too. Whenever they see us out playing they keep an eye on us as well.

my hoomin also got us dis machine that makes a noise wen a cat gets too close. dey dont get too close cos me security runs at dem barking. it nice to know dat you has spiffy hoomin who luvs you. mine is wrapped round me paw as dey say:biggrin2:

roxy

Latest posts

Back