Our first rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 5485

Reaction score
This is our first rabbit.We just got him last last Thursday.He is so cute and cuddly but he likes biting everything in the house!

We really love rabbits and think he is an ideal pet.

Welcome to the forum!!

I have to agree, rabbits make the best pets. :D

If he's chewing thing you'll have to make sure your home is bunny-proofed so he doesn't damage your things or hurt himself. See here for more information and help on that. :)

I hope you enjoy posting here, feel free to ask any questions you may have, it's a very friendly group.

~~~~~~
~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison & Angel Bunny Berri~

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I have to admit I have a special place in my heart just for Rexs and I hope to see more pictures of your lovely baby! :biggrin2:Hope you enjoy RO!

Hi there, and :welcome1to RO! Your bunny looks so precious in your avatar, I can't wait to see pictures of him!

Greta :) and the Gang of Fur :brownbunny :brownbunny :brownbunny :brownbunny

Welcome!

This is a great site and your Rex looks adorable! Love those ears, they seem so huge when there little.

My bunnies like to chew on cardboard boxes. I put small ones in their cage and stuff them with hay.
My blue mini rex blueberry loves to shred boxes.

There is a lot of bunny experience on this website to tap into!:D

Welcome. Your Mini Rex is very cute - looks like maybe a Chocolate Otter.

I have several Mini Rex. They are great, laid back rabbits.

Rabbits make awesome pets, it's true you will have to rabbit proof your house, protect the wiresespecially, it can start a fire.

Latest posts

Back