Our cuties!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qadoshyah , That BrokenOrange is just beautiful ! I fell in lovewith Her theminute I spotted herinthe nest . Sheis going tobe Something to watch on the Show Table .Congradulations on an excellent litter.

:faint:

They're Gorgeous!

How much for "raymondface1"?

-Carolyn

starbabies4wks1.jpg

:faint:

This little one gets me right in the heart...

starchocolatedoe4wks3.jpg

This one does too:

melissaorangedoe4wks1.jpg

I wish I could have them all.

-Carolyn

Nope, sorry Carolyn, Raymond ain't for sale right now ;) and he probably won't be for awhile :).

Thanks for the replies guys!!

That little chocolate doe, Brownie, as we call her. Is such a sweetheart, she is the one always at the door of the cage, and so is thelittle brkn orange, "Orangie" as my 4 year old sister likes to call her;).

Qadoshyah

I LOVE the little broken orange. I think I've oficially found my next bun!!

Great pics!

Oh WOW! I'm meltinghere. They're so gorgeous, every one of them. Howdo you stand all the cuteness?:D You take really goodpictures too!

Someone just asked me a question you may be able to answer.

Is it unusual that a six week old Mini Lop's ears haven't lopped? Aren't they usually lopped by that age?

Laura

Laura wrote:
Someone just asked me a question you may be able to answer.

Is it unusual that a six week old Mini Lop's ears haven't lopped? Aren't they usually lopped by that age?

Laura

They normally should be lopped by the time theyare 6 wks old. If their ears are not lopped then that most likely meansthat they do not have a good crown, sometimes during the winter theears do take longer to lop. But, still, if they have good ear carriageand a good crown, their ears should be lopped between 3 and 4wks.

Thanks guys :)

Qadoshyah

They are all very cute!!! We havethree, and plan to start breeding them after this showseason. If you don't mind, when we get ready to breed, I mayask you for lots of info.

holland wrote:
They are all very cute!!! We have three, and planto start breeding them after this show season. If you don'tmind, when we get ready to breed, I may ask you for lots ofinfo.

That is not a problem! I'd be morethan willing to help you (and anyone else) in any way possible!!

Qadoshyah

email -[email protected]

Latest posts

Back