otS3go

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do i have to hire the military now to protect thepoor rabbit? Don't you think we all will all miss him and he will missus? Have a heart :X.

He is out in the cold and all snug and asleep now anywho. If you tried to snatch him now he would maim u :p

I retreat. How could I ever take a bunny away that was loved so much?There's no way Barney could be happy here with a mom like you. He'dnever get over missing you.

I guess I'll have to settle for loving him from a distance.

:?

-Carolyn

no way! that rabbit is miiiiiiiiiiiine!!! *evilcackle* :p im kidding =P as much as i want all the bunnies on here,even if i *could* take 'em, my dad would kill me faster than the bunnyowners

rofl, Firsty im the Dad :p. Secondly you can have him when he is in a mood. 3rdly HAND OFF AT ANY OTHER TIME HE IS MINE!!!. :p.

He is on2 u

okay, thats it, he's too cute, he'smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!! im sure if carolyn backs out, i can getbunnymommy or mybunnyboys to help me with this covert operation :p

dreamgal042 wrote:
okay, thats it, he's too cute, he's miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!im sure if carolyn backs out, i can get bunnymommy or mybunnyboys tohelp me with this covert operation :p
I'd like to, but I'm waiting for Carolyn to be occupied and I can sneak behind her back and swipe her 2 angels!

I will have to send my covert experts to reclaim him then.

Meet Neo, Will, Betty, Cypher and Grace
DSCN0072.JPG

I'm not out yet! When she threw that last picture up-nose to the camera, I realized, MUST HAVE BARNEY!

Swing down and get me in that copter, bunsforlife. I've got treats ready.

Let's go get dreamgal and head for the pond!

-Carolyn

rofl. To lend a helping hand treat wise, he likesthese little milk treats, Kelloggs Frosties (I stress they must befrosties, no other brands), Hobnobs and Grapes.

I must also stress not to go near him while he is sleeping

Anyway, you evil people have kept me here until 02:10 trying to protect my wee angel...

Now i must stress, leave him alone so I can get some sleep rofl.

No doubt i shall be reading more posts 2morrow :p. And if you want totry and steal Barney, please leave £4.7M under the doormat :p

Hope you all have sweet dreams when you go to bed (Except for the ones plotting agaisnt Barney)

Latest posts

Back