otS3go

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
GreetingsotS3go,

I'd love to see more pictures of the little love in youravatar. I didn't think it could get better than the one youhave chosen for your avatar, and then I saw that the pictures youposted in the Elf Mommy's post rival it.

Can you blow up that avatar so that I can take a look at that beautifulface? Don't be shy to post pictures. You're littlebabe looks just precious.

-Carolyn

And then a few more recent, better quality ones:p

DSCN0077.JPG
DSCN0074.JPG

They can all fight over Sebastian, I'll takeBarney. That avatar picture screams of how sexy he is. Fauna would fallfor him in a heartbeat.

Do me a favor, and post the picture here of him twisting and relaxing in the other post.

My email address is listed in my profile. If you click on my name and view my profile, you'll find it there.

Thank you for taking the time. He's such a sweet little baby with a personality as rich as they come.

:)

Love him up for me.

-Carolyn

He will 'nut' you, tug at your clothes and kicku. Not a nice bun when moody. He's not twisted since the first one.Maybe its a little bunny thing

Those pictures were great, otS3go! Made me want him even more.

He is Too Cool!

I don't think Marilyn Monroe posed as hott as Barney does for thecamera. I look at his pictures and hear Barry White singing.

Moody? Naaaahhh. Don't see it.

:)

-Carolyn

He loves us all that much he would maim u for trying to get him :p.

And I swear to god I will be so gutted if you take him I will no longer want to live...

He has got an eye on u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dreamgal042 wrote:
*hands carolyn a black ski mask*shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...meet you here at0600 hours...roger?

Roger that, Dreamgal042.

Luvabun was right. She was trying to pretend he's moody to keep him for herself. I'm not buyin it. Have to have Barney.

-Carolyn

Over and Out.

Latest posts

Back