Otis my elderbun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunty

Reaction score
Otis came to us from a kill shelter. They said hewas worth $15 in the pot . He is a black rex and very sweet to humansbut does not like rabbits. He is about 2lbs and even at 12 years hestill loves his toys especially the rattle he throws around. He goes tomany events and people love to touch his soft fur.

otis.jpg

awww Bunty, Otis is adorable! I love his colour!12 years - blimey :D! At least you have taken him into your care now:)he's a lucky bunny. He's from a kill shelter - Thatshorrible!:XAt least we know he is going to get lots of lovenow! Your kindness to Buns never fails to amaze me!!!:)

Vickie

A little side story on Otis. We took him to thegirl scouts becasue my husband likes the kids to see all differnettypes of fur. The leader had a little boy who just took Otis over nadwatched my like a hawk when I did his nails. He held onto that bun thewhole time nad did not want ot let him go home. The next dauy theleader called me and said she was having trouble with him since theyput the dog to sleep months ago and Otis is the first animal since thenhe showed affections for and can they adopt him. I was concerned abouthis age and told her of other little Rexex in rescue. They went andadopted a 1 year old little girl and the family is in love with her nadshe loves the little boy and is with him all the time

I'm so glad that Otis found a home with you, Bunty. You guys are really the best!

He's a doll. Twelve years--wow! He musthave been really well cared for before he went to the killshelter.

Give him a big hug from Sherman and me! :)

Aww! Otis is soo sweet looking & lucky to have been saved by you! I'm sure he's forever grateful for that :D

~pam

Latest posts

Back