OT We have had a miracle!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Susan, what wonderful news, i know you toldme you moved to the States because your husband was ill but I did notrealize he was that ill.

Maybe it's living with you and all your little Bunnies. Whocouldn't feel good watching our little rascals do all those specialthings for us.

Hugs & Kisses to all your family

Soooska

I am so thrilled for you guys -- what wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May you spend many, many more happy and healthy years together :purplepansy:

Pam

Thank you all so much!

If it wasn't for this board, bringing out the laughter and some tears, I do not think I would have been able to keep my sanity.

This is a true safe house.

I let my husband read this and his reply was, "They don't even know me!"

I told them they don't have to know you, it's just who they are.

When the Lord made Bunny people, he gave them the best of everything!

Susan

Irish Mist ,

So happy for you! I think my sister might understand what you've gonethrough---My brother-in-law went through open heart surgery 4 yearsago, and made it through o.k., thank God.....We sure prayed alot ;before , during, and after!

Thank you for sharing thiswith everyone. I'll be praying for you both :).

Kadish Tolesa :rose:

Definitely a miracle!

As Buck Jones would say, "Good things happen to good people, too."

:)

-Carolyn

Irishmist (Susan),

In a world that sometimes seems to have so much heartbreak and sadness,you and your husband are a reminder that miracles do exist. What anincredible thing to have happen...and how beautiful that you shared itwith everyone here! This truly isa story of hope, enduranceand love. I am so elated for you both!! May this wonderful blessingcontinue to shine, and may your husband embrace his health to thefullest.

Thank you so much for sharing this...such a beautiful story...

~Di

:hug:

Back