OT We have had a miracle!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
As some of you know my husband was given a year or so to live.

We had a doctor's visit today and great news!

Last November my husbands ejection rate ( this gauges how much blood iskept and pumped out of the ventricle) was 8 %. As of today itis 53%. A normal healthy heart's rate is 55%. TheDoctor is at a loss as to why this is happening, as the heart does notregenerate. He has never had a case like this before andtherefore has nothing to gauge Michael by.He will have tocontinue on with his meds and keep the defibrulator for the rest of hislife. A very small sacrifice!

We have been told, that this could change down the road. But for now, it is the miracle we had been hoping for!

:groupparty:

Susan

Oh wow.....that is awesome....

I'm wondering if some of your "antics" have helped your husbandsomehow...like chasing the bunnies...well...never mind...I won't bringit up here.....

Anyway - I am going to keep praying for y'all! This is awesome - I'm so happy!

Peg

Irish Mist : Iremeber so well when you firstcame to the boards Afraid , Frustrated ,Fearing the worst , You askedfor Prayers and of course theywere sent , For somestrange reason this board is oneof Hope ,Love, trustand Friendship. As ourPrayers continue for all whoneed them We as aunit seem to blend and bond together asa tightly woven cloth .The Cloth has no boardersIt has no end . Werehere for you and the prayerscontinue .

I am So pleased to hearYour Sweet Husband is on themend to beat such odds istruely a miricle , IFor oneam Very Pleased You thoughtto Share it with Us .Thank You My Friend .

Back