OT - Stupid Ebay Auctions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfritzp

Reaction score
I was looking at some old posts and found one about a ghost being sold on Ebay.
I love Ebay, and have gotten some wonderful bargains - including myOvation 12 string electric/accoustic guitar for $112 !!! It is my prideand joy!
Anyhow, I decided to go on Ebay - inspired by the 'Ghost' story, and see if I could find anything really wacky.
I found this right off the bat - a nut selling her poor pet bird's'luck", that she drew from it's soul and placed in a sealed envelope...The bird has survived 1/2 it's wing being torn off by a fan, beingalmost swallowed by a dog, and many more harrowing incidents. Theperson should be brought up on cruelty and neglect charges!!
13 people have bid on it.
Need I say more?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5594287058&rd=1

Can anyone else find something off the wall on Ebay?

I remember hearing about someone selling agrilled cheese sandwich with a face on it- it was either Jesus or theVirgin Mary if I remember correctly. And someone got bustedfor trying to sell either a kidney or partial livertransplant. Eww.

Those are the most uniformed poops I ever saw...
Do you think there is a market for bagged rabbit poop? We could all make a fortune!!
:shock2:
I just found another auction where a nut is selling a Bible that 'fellfrom the sky and hit him on the head'. Inside is written "Belongs toJesus. Please return to heaven if found.Love, Jesus".
He swears it's Jesus' Bible - and the opening bid is 98 cents... And someone bid on it!!!

Wow, after all I went thru with Corky and hesurvived..maybe I shoulda saved some of the infection goop I got out ofhim and sold it! :shock:

Regarding the guinea pig poop it says:

"Can be used in a variety of capacities, including practical jokes, asfertilizer, as substitute turds if you have one of those robot GuineaPigs and would like to make the experience of owning a Guinea Pig alittle more realistic."

blink.gif

Oh, E-Bay kills me!!LMBO

My friend just started an E-Bay store. She has hercosmetician license and she buys the stuff with her discount and sellson E-Bay. I love that discount. LOL

Maybe we could sell bunny poop for fertilizer...that would worknicely. I've often thought about what I could sell.I feel that ferret poop would be a good alternative to super glue,although very stinky. I could comeup with a millionthings... Honestly people will buy anything.

Jen

Latest posts

Back