OT-New Year's Resolutions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
Anyone have any? :D

Well, the healthy eating one is always broken bymidday on the first day- too many left over Xmas choccies,and Xmas pud. I'm starting to look like a Xmas pud thisyear.........:?It's comfort eating with the stress of all thenew buns, honest! ;)

I need to shed 20 more pounds, and have made agood start for the New Year by making through the holidays withoutstuffing myself :)

Pam

I'd love to shed some pounds, but I won't make any resolutions about it cause I just know I'd break them LOL!

I am trying to be a bit more frugal with money this year. Wewant to buy a farm and need to pay off a couple of billsfirst. I love where we live, but we've outgrown the house :(

I'm going to try to drop the 20 pounds I've puton. We'll see if it works. I think I'm going to get that Dr. Phil bookand see if that helps.

I want to lose 50lbs by October (that's when my brother is getting married, and I'm a bridesmaid so I have to look nice lol).

I want to find a good grooming job.

I don't know what else...the weight problem is what bugs me the most

my resloution is to be a more well rounded indivdual,and to curve some of those nasty hatful thoughts that comeinto my head.

sara

So far I only have resolutions for my herd. I'vealready accomplished two of them. One was to organize my rabbit stuffin a more orderly manner. The second was to add a new line to my barn.

I still need to add the new line to my current line. :)

My resolution at first was to not make aresolution but by doing so I already broke it, how ironic! So my secondresolution was to get to know God better. I am reading The Case for aCreator, and A Purpose Driven Life, hoping they will help me on my way.I figure if I can know God better everything else should just fall intoplace the way He planned it to.

Fergi's mom

Fergi wrote:
Myresolution at first was to not make a resolution but by doing so Ialready broke it, how ironic! So my second resolution was to get toknow God better. I am reading The Case for a Creator, and A PurposeDriven Life, hoping they will help me on my way. I figure if I can knowGod better everything else should just fall into place the way Heplanned it to.

Fergi's mom

Good book! I started it, but got sidetracked. I'll get back to it after my daughter finishes with it.

Pam

Yep, I can see how you could get sidetracked ifyou mean The Case for a Creator. I feel like I am back in ethics classwhen reading it. I like it but it is a lot of information to take in. Inever was any good with physics so it is certainly a learning process!Well worth the read though, you can't really dispute scientific facts!

Fergi's mom

Fergi wrote:
Myresolution at first was to not make a resolution but by doing so Ialready broke it, how ironic! So my second resolution was to get toknow God better. I am reading The Case for a Creator, and A PurposeDriven Life, hoping they will help me on my way. I figure if I can knowGod better everything else should just fall into place the way Heplanned it to.

Fergi's mom

I just picked up "Come Thirsty" by Max Lucado. Looks pretty good -- you might enjoy that one also.

Pam

oh i make absolutely no new year resolutions anymore,when i did i would say ok im going to do this and do that and bythe end of the year i suddenly remember that i made these resolutionsthat i forgot about lol.

so now i just enjoy what i have,without changing anything.

cheryl.....

Back