OT ive been so sick today ugghhh

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brimmhere

Reaction score
i woke up feeling just fine then started off tothe bathroom with major belly cramps ive been going on bothends ugghhh i feel so awful. i had my husband comehome as i couldnt even get outside to feed and water the bunnies:( im feeling a tad better now still a little upset belly butno where like i was. uggh i wouldnt wish this onanyone. ive been sleeping most of the day buried under 2comforters lol and its like 80 somethingoutside. anyone know if any flu bugs aregoing around? i was almost wondering if i didnt get somethingfrom my new rescue bunnies that came in . the vet said forall of us to be careful when handeling them and to majorly wash upafter wards which i have been but she also said something bout some bugyou can catch from small critters that has been going around.for us to watch for loose stools and puking. uggh ihad both of those all day. :(

Yes there is definetly a flu bug going around,almost everyone I know has had it lately! Srry you're not feeling goodand I hope you get well soon!:)

Jello water. Yeh, sounds crazy, but the gelatin in this backwoods remedy works.

Hope you feel better.
Melissa.

I hope you are feeling better!! I have not beenfeeling well myself lately put no pucking yet!! I am a lot better thanI was last night Though!

I went thruthat Saturday needless to say ididnt stay working for long lol, It certainly wasnt any picinicthats for sure, hope you feel bettertomorrow.

Oh, man! I hate stomachbugs. I had one a couple of months ago, I really hope itisn't coming back, but my stomach hasn't been right for a couple ofdays.

I feel so bad for you! Feel better soon and stay away fromhubby -- don't want him to catch it! LOL

Hopefully soon you'll go fromthis to this .

Jen

Continue with the sleep and the fluids. I trulyhope tomorrow is a better day. I hate getting that sick. You wonderwhat it's like to feel good, and it feels like that day will never come.

Back to bed, brimmhere, for some more ZZZZs.

-Carolyn

Hope you feel better soon. Nothing is worse than that. Well, maybe the full blown flu that would put you down for two weeks.

Most stomach bugs only last 24-48 hours though, so the end is in sight. Keep those fluids going and hang in there.

Brem hope you get feeling better soon, I know it is breaking your heart not to be out with those buns

Drinklotsof water, gets lots of sleep and give lots of love to those babies ofyours.

Latest posts

Back