OT Attack!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the replies guys.Raspberry, I tried to dye it dark purple. I didn't bleach itfirst because I didnt want to ruin my hair. So, it didntchange too much. It mostly looks black with just a littlehint of purple. I like it though. It's what I wasexpecting. It is purpler in the sun though.

I always wear my hair up and the frizz is usually not a problem if I domy hair right in the morning. I have to mousse and hairsprayit though, otherwise it will frizz. I do have gel but I dontuse it that much. I tried to have my hair down and use onlythe gel but I had to use like a ton to get it not to frizz, and then itwas all hard and gross and flacky and just yucky. I've beentrying different products different ways in my hair and have yet tofind anything that works well with my hair down.

Oh, Carolyn, I have tried to straighten it with a flat iron but itdidnt work. Not to mention it took me 2 hours to do all myhair. Thanks for the suggestion though.

I do like my hair though, when it cooperates. I wish I couldlike freeze it the way it is about 10 minutes after a shower.It's not dry and frizzy but it has its curls.

One good thing about my hair though, is if I brush it out when it's dryit's really easy to cornrow or put in braids :D

Sarah wrote:
Ihave curly hair too. Very curly. I'll bet if you wet it and put somegel in it, it would be gorgeous. It's so long & lovely! Thereis a relaxor-type treatment most salons do called Anti-Curl, by Rusk.It's good for your hair and it just relaxes the curls, so you stillhave your curls, they're just calmer. There is a whole curl movementbecause of this book called...I think "Curly Girl" by Lorraine Massey.All about what to do with your curls and how to take care of them tokeep them healthy and looking good. There's a good curly hair websitetoohttp://www.naturallycurly.com.

uh...yeah, I'm a little crazy about hair. I tend to do knots as well.Knots, buns, braids, barettes, bobby pins, deep conditioners, leave inconditioners, and products.
Sarah! Sarah! I used to visit Naturally Curly allthe time! And I've been doing Lorraine Massey's "no-poo"method for I don't know how long now! It's good to meet afellow curly girl!!!

Dearest babydoshia,

I love cornrows. I'm sure you do have beautiful hair. That angledoesn't behoove it, as you know. I know you can do a few things withit, and you're lucky for that. It's thick and beautiful.

My hair is naturally curly and I have to go through my own regime eachday myself. As I said, I'm a hat person. It's amazing what a good hairday compared to a bad hair day is like. Perhaps my attitude the onewho's different that day rather than other people's.

Do you ever look at the girls on the shampoo commercials and think, "Why didn't I get that?!" It would be so easy.

I grown to love it for what it is, and am grateful to have it at all.Knowing close friends that have lost their hair because of cancertreatment, I'm grateful for what I've got.

:)

-Carolyn

Hmmm I thought my hair poofed when i brushed itdry. I have long hair bout to the low end of my back jet black and itsgot curls but more ringlet type I sometimes blow dry it straight or Ileave it curly.

I do love my hair tho because I can go from curly to straight until thehumidity hits and POOF! Straighteners after a while ruin ur hairtho.

And I feel ya on the migraines I suffer from Migraines atleast once amonth it usually lasts anywhere from 1 day to a week I hate them beenlike that since I was a kid.

Lanna211974,

When I was twelve year's old my best friend's little brother hadLukemia. It was so sad to watch him loose his hair and get "moon face"from all the steroids. Determined to make him feel better his sisterand I both decided to shave our heads. This was a definite mistake onmy part because I am not a hat person, but I would always pick a fewmonths of baldness to show support for a friend.

Babydosia,

That's great! Even though mine isn't curly that's what it looks likeeverytime I brush out my braids. We sent some pictures to the Mauryshow with my hair like that trying to get on a makeover show.Apparently my hair wasn't wild enough:p

Fergi's mom

Latest posts

Back