OSRBA State convention

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there!!

Not taking any rabbits but will be there all weekend as I'm arriving the evening of Friday. Normally spend the shows writing for the beau but thistime I'm adventuring into the Show Office! So I'll be easy to find this year, might be the youngest chic in the office with dark burgandy hair that will be working on entries.

If you are able to arrive Friday night for the judges conference do so! It's held in the feed room in the showroom from 7 pm to 10 pm. You don't have to be a judge to attend the conference.

Topics include; Posing and Handling (Dr. Chris Hayhow), Standard Chinchilla (Howard Keller), Dutch (Kevin Bogan), Cavy (John Hizey), Wool Breed Comparison (Bruce Ormsby), Thrianta (Mike D'Amico), Harlequin (Tim Branham), French Lop(Tom Sabrey), English Spot (Mike Avesing)

~ Amanda ~

So how did you do, JAK?

I saw you a few times on my strolls through the show room but was on missions so I couldn't stop. Other then that, I was one of those people seriously beind the curtin in the show office. :D

~ Amanda ~

Back