Oscar's new toys!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leslie102

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanted to show you Oscar's new toys!

[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]This one raddles![/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]This one has loades of rings to pull on![/align]
[align=center]Oscar was licking him until i got the camera. hehe silly bun[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]me petting oscar by his litter box hehe[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]Me and Oscar, well, part of him.[/align]
[align=center][/align]

hehe "elefun" :biggrin2:

Lucky boy, looks like he wont be bored any time soon. Very cute!

And you are beautiful too :)

Oscar is such a handsome boy!!!;) He's the most handsome Loki-look-a-like of all! Loki thinks he's looking at himself in the mirror. I love his toys. I'm sure he's having loads of fun.

t.

Hi guys,

I'm Leslie's sister.... since she's not online I'll answer for her... hehe :p

She bought both toys at Chapters (a chain book store in Canada).... we were there today buying a couple copies of Watership Down :D Neither one of us has read it :biggrin2:

Ashley

Youre gonna love Watership Down. Its one of my favorite books. I dont think any rabbit owner can read it without crying. Its really a beautiful story.

Thanks Haley... I'm really excited to read it.... Jay (my bf) read it when he was young and said it was great. Then I kept seeing references to it here and there on RO so decided I should go get it.... It was easy to convince Leslie to buy a copy too :D

Ashley

Thanks for all the replies!

T.

Oscar thinks Loki is the most handsome Oscar look a like too!

Haley,

I'm excited to read watership down, I read the 1st 50 pges and loved it!

Undergunfire,

my sister already answered but thanks for the reply ;)

tk bunnies, my fav is the elephant too ;)

hehe thanks monklover!

:bunny18

p.s.  I caught Oscar trying to chew the cable wire today! :nonono:  HIs mommy bought him all new toys geez! :dunno I think he was a little upset because his daddy pulled out his back at work today and I had to leave to go to the hospital! When we got back together I think Oscar was mad that dad was home (he likes his one on one time with me) hehe silly bunny :heartbeat: He's lucky i love him sooooo soooo much!

Latest posts

Back