Oscar's new toy!! Look how cool;)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leslie102

Reaction score
Well, Oscar and I lost our blog during the renovations:( I don't feel like starting a new one tonight but wanted to show u all his new toy....and some cute pics;)

Cute hey!!! I bought it from target...don't worry, it's for supervised play only!! I'm watching to make sure he doesn't chew it;) Okay now here are some cute ones i took today:)

So....what do u think about the new toy??? Cute hey!!!(just want to repeat in case u missed it above....it's for su[ervised play only don't worry i won't let him chew it;)

I'll start a new blog tomorow..maybe....maybe use this.

I love the new toy. What Target did you get it at? I really would love to get mine one of those long tube things.

Susan:bunnydance:

Thanks Sooska!! The long tunnel came seprate but, from target as well;) I got it from the one near oakland mall in michigan;)10bucks!The tower kinda thing was 30bucks....there was all diffrent kinds!!! Some were even only 15$....woohooo....i'm gonna go back and get more next time;) I live in windsor so it's only 25-30min away from me...where abouts are you?

maherwoman......do u mean fold up to hide or actually break?? I imagine it would break down pretty easily...Oscar's only five pounds and not a very feisty guy so he just jumps and runs around it;) We should be good;) If you meant break down to put in a closet...um if u wanted to seperate the levels to hide it under a bed it would be pretty easyu;)

Hehe yeah angelsnuffly he looks just like your snuffles!!! :shock:They are both so cute aren't they!! hihi i just love em to pieces!!! I've actually been admiring your snuffles for a while!! I'm glad you're showing him off on your new avatar.....I would put snuffles on my bunnynaping list but i'm afrais i wouldn't be able to tell them apart hehe;)

Hi Lelsie, I live in Ajax, just outside of Toronto, so I guess the closest Target to me is in Buffalo. Stupid question ;)but I assume they were found in the pet department?

Susan:)

hehe not stupid..could have been in the children's dept...but yeah i found it in the pet dept.....cat section.....Wooohooo:) I wanna make one like it outta wood as soon as i move outta this apt and into a house where i can have a bunny room or three hehe....for my only bun haha LOL

Hehe...yes, I meant break down as in be able to take apart when not using. :)

Cool...I think we'll go check that out here shortly...if I can get Danny to wake up, that is! :D

Leslie102 wrote:
I'm glad you're showing him off on your new avatar.....I would put snuffles on my bunnynaping list but i'm afraid i wouldn't be able to tell them apart hehe;)

Thanks, I love my new avatar as well.

Haha, no, you wouldn't be able to tell them apart, how funny, they probably act alot alike too:shock:.

hehe i know, one night i actually had a dream that i had gotten another bun just like oscar and i was so sad that i couldn't tell them apart...in my dream one died and i didn't know if it was oscar:( Needless to say i woke up crying and let oscar out at 5am for a good cuddle hehe LOL

I Love that toy!! Oscar and Murphy are still crying because their favourite aunt didn't buy them one. I told them it's ok we'll buy you guys one or two next week stop crying. All they do is cry and as me why...why would aunt Leslie do this to us???)
haha les....just joking!!

the new toy looks great! I dont think we have target in the uk but if we did i would deff go buy something like that! Unfortunatly my bunnies have to lvie out so there is quite limited toys i can buy for them which can stand all weather!

hunnybunny63 wrote:
the new toy looks great! I dont think we have target in the uk but if we did i would deff go buy something like that! Unfortunatly my bunnies have to lvie out so there is quite limited toys i can buy for them which can stand all weather!

My buns live outside, but they have loads of different toys. Even things like empty boxes (things like you might get packets of things in, like emptycappucino boxes, or popcorn boxes) that can be used for a couple of days and then thrown away. Some bird toys and also hamster toys can be great for them to chew on. Or just any offcuts of wood that you can hide for them to discover, maybe with a hole in to poke things in.

Leslie, the toy is GREAT! Lucky bunnies you have there.

Moominmoo wrote:
hunnybunny63 wrote:

My buns live outside, but they have loads of different toys. Even things like empty boxes (things like you might get packets of things in, like emptycappucino boxes, or popcorn boxes) that can be used for a couple of days and then thrown away. Some bird toys and also hamster toys can be great for them to chew on. Or just any offcuts of wood that you can hide for them to discover, maybe with a hole in to poke things in.

Leslie, the toy is GREAT! Lucky bunnies you have there.

yer mine have quite a few toys as well. Including -

• Old boxes of all different sizes some to play in and others to hide treats amongst hay
  • A few tunnels which one can only be used int eh summer as its made of recycled cardboard but has lived though several rain fall!
  • Rabbits toys bought from pet shops which are usually things to chew on
  • Old toilette and kitchen rolls to stuff hay in
  • Dog toys, i have a treat ball which they like to nudge around with their noses and i recently bought a kong toy but im not sure they ever got the hang of it!
  • Branches off an apple tree which grows in my grandmas garden but they onyl get them occasionaly
Cant think of any more! My point before was that if you have indoor buns then there is a much wider variety of toys you can buy!

Latest posts

Back