Oscar's new addition!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leslie102

Reaction score
We added a level to Oscar's cage!! It used to be 4x2x2 nic pannels. Now it's 4x2x3 pannels!! He wanted to show everyone!

Yes hehe two water bottles in case he gets lazy and hay racks all over! LOL

K well we hope you like it, here it is!

That looks amazing, very sturdy also.

In a few weeks, I'm going to build my buns a NIC cage. They're in a store bought cage now. :(

Do you have any trouble with Oscar chewing on the sheets?

Looks great! ;) I'm sure he'll love all the extra space~
I've been trying to put together some kind of layout for how I want Butter's cage to look, but those little connector thingies didn't work that well for me... Yours looks great, though :)

Thanks!! No, no trouble with him chewing on the sheets, he's only in his cage from 11pm to 6am most days. Occasinaly he is in there in the afternoon but is so sleepy by that time! hehe He has had sheets in his cage for about 7months now, so far no chewing! He's such a good boy! hehe

Oscar is very active from 6am til 8am somedays til 10 and than he sleeps til dusk, he's a pretty lazy bun! Works out well for us since i work midnights he sleeps with me during the day;)

Thanks alot butterfingers! Oscar's daddy helped. He's seem to do quite well with the connectors! hehe

Hi Oscar and Leslie,

The new cage looks great!!! I bet Oscar LOVES it! Ella and Murphy saw it and really like the layout, they told me they want me to copy some of your ideas for when they bond and we rebuild their nic cages!

Latest posts

Back