Order of medications?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeroshero

Reaction score
Zero is back on anti-biotics, pain meds, benebac, and continuing his Cisapride. I am thinking this time I will be more methocial about the times I am administering each drug. Does it really matter or am I just making it a bigger deal than it is?
His schedule as follows:
4:30am Flagyl
5:00am Baytril
(Thinking I probably should add a dose of Simethicone in the am while he is symptomatic)

4:30pm Flagyl
5:00pm Baytril

8:00pm Cisapride
8:30pm Simethicone/ Metacam (if needed)
9:00pm Benebac

Feedback and good thoughts for Z is greatly appreciated :)

I don't know how I could have made such a stupid mistake, I hope my little guy will be okay. I am such an idiot!

I hope Z's doing ok today. Sorry he's sick again. He's so sensitive, it seems like if anything he eats is a little off, that it makes him sick. I'm sure it's because his digestive system was damaged when he was sick as a baby. That's what happened with Zeus when he got stasis. It damaged his digestive tract and now he's sensitive to certain foods, though not quite as bad as Zero.

Spacing out his meds may help him not to be getting so much sugar all at once. I guess you just have to try it and see if it makes a difference for him.

Latest posts

Back