Opinions on these Jrs? (Mini rexes)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilyPatchFarm

Reaction score
Hey-lo!

An update on my little six pack. Everyones doing great, but I only think three of them are possibly show quality. Obviously the harlequin isn't a showable color, the chin buck's color and fur isnt looking good right now, and the tri bucks fur is too long right now. But I think that these three are looking great so far to my uneducated eyes. I was wondering if there was anyone that could give me some opinions?

Please excuse the terrible posing, I was just trying to take some quick pics and I didnt really attempt to pose them.

hershey.JPG

hershey2.JPG

hershey3.JPG

chinchilla.JPG

chinchilla2.JPG

chinchilla3.JPG

bluedoe.JPG

bluedoe2.JPG

quinn1.JPG

quinn2.JPG

I don't like the first. Pretty long in body and flat overall. May also be a little undercut in the hindquarters

The chin is better. Although the high point is too far forward. The highest part of the top line should be at the back feet. The shoulders look much Better on this one

The third one is also better than the first all though I would want more depth on him.

Cute harlequin!

They all look quite long and low. Definitely could use some more depth. The chin peaks early as far as can tell, but babies have a tendency to push forward when they're posed so that may be a factor. Overall, I think the chin has best type out of them. Regardless, they're all adorable :D

Latest posts

Back