Opinion on my new french lop buck

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khainon

Horse and bunny slave
Reaction score
received this buck as well as his paper work from a friend of mine who breeds and shows,he has a show record and his tattoo(saves me some work lol) he is an opal and is almost a year old,his name is Boaz(registered name anyway) i will be breeding him to my doe in a couple months as well.
boaz_by_khainon-d7vgi49.jpg

I don't know enough about the breed, but even for the people who are familiar, you will want to pose him as he would be on the show table and take photos directly from the side, top and front to get a good look at how his features line up. Love his colour :)

I don't know enough about the breed, but even for the people who are familiar, you will want to pose him as he would be on the show table and take photos directly from the side, top and front to get a good look at how his features line up. Love his colour :)

i can do that..maybe lol..hes rather hyper right now and running all over the place, so i will let him get his zoomies out before i attempt to put him on the table..having a 14 pound rabbit jumping all over the place and even on my bed is kind of distracting lol

He's adorable. I like his head and his ears. He looks like he could have better bone. I can't really say much more without posed photos. He's adorable though!

Latest posts

Back