Open top cages

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jace

Reaction score
So i've been doing a lot of research on NICcages/Coroplast b/c I plan on updating Bud's here in less than an houror so (IF Target has them here =P ) but i've been seeing a lot of cageswith open tops and even sometimes on high or somewhat (from my point ofview anyway) dangerous/hazardous spaces. Are some buns just THAT lazythat people would take that risk?

Well, most people support their second levelswith things that you might not be able to see in the pics. Iuse a dowel rod and shelf supports (L-brackets) and it worksgreat.

Also, some bunnies will not jump on their second level. I had one andtook it out for my two boys because they just had no interest in goingup there. Therefore, we have an open top cage (its two panelshigh with no second level).

Have you seen my cage? Its the perfect size and design for my Tumnus(who weighs about 3 pounds). Theres a thread in the Photo Philes forNIC cages..did you see that one?

Pebbles must be afraidof heights. She never attemptedto jump up or down onto things. Even onstairs, she would only climb upor down.

24284.jpg

Rainbows! :)

I seriously think Pebbles is the most well-behaved rabbit of all time.

Shes stays put in that container?? My guys would be out in a flash!

Haley, did you see the thread to pet_bunny, you're mentioned in it. Thanks again.

Well, for my mini-rex, she's a priss, so I doubt she'd jump from that,but who knows about Snuffles. Haven't had him long enough toknow, but I do know, he's a kicker and a jumper.

haha..yeah I saw. PetBunny is awesome. and so is Pebbles!

Just passin along the good info..glad it worked for you!

Latest posts

Back