Ooops......no carrots tonight then.....:(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamesy

Reaction score
Well tonight, mummy wanted to nurse me and put me on her lap, but i didn't want to sit tonight, i really needed a wee wee. I tried to make hers know that i needed to go, but she just picks me upz anyway.

I really needed to wee wee, so i had no option to wee on her! Tehehe! But then she made a funny noise and put me back in my hutch and told me i was naughty! It's not myz fault! A rabbit has to do what a rabbit has to do.

It'z okay for these hoomans, they have rooms to wee wee called "toilets" we only get a tray with some "catolet" in!

I spose i won't get a carrot tonight but i will just have to put my cute and innocent face on and she can't stay mad at mez for long. But it's so unfair! I bet you guys (and gals ;)) don't get treated like this!

Nowz if you excuse me i need to perfect my cute and innocent face for when mummy comes out of what hoomans call "the bath".

we dats not fair is it - they can't expect us to bursst just so they can have a cuddle without getting wet :grumpy:

Shamme about the carrots tho - they yummy!!

I poopied on my mummie when I was sleeping on her chest! She was grossed out a little, i think. Sowwy mummie. If you poopied on me I would be grossed out too.

After mummie took her quick shower (teehee) she checked the big bright box and learned how to toilet train me.

I wanna learn to go to my toilet! :grumpy:

hi i'm toby. i wee'ed on my mommy the other day too. she was trying to give memedicine but I weally needed to go :(so ...i went on her. oh but she just put me in my cage and washed everything away. mommy still wuvs me! i got lotz of petting. i still had to get the yucky meds. also, what are treats, are they good? i think Kirby gets them but mommy doesn't give me any :(she says i am too small.

Oh my! Mommees really don't appweciate the wee wee. I don'ts do that on my Mommy...she sez I must has a weally great bladder. Whateveh dat meanz.

My old boyfriend, Mr. Smore's (he now a Bridge Bunny), he used ta poo on Mama all da time. He sed its was becauz he love her so much! I think he just an ickee boy.

wabbitmom12 wrote:
Oh my! Mommees really don't appweciate the wee wee. I don'ts do that on my Mommy...she sez I must has a weally great bladder. Whateveh dat meanz.

My old boyfriend, Mr. Smore's (he now a Bridge Bunny), he used ta poo on Mama all da time. He sed its was becauz he love her so much! I think he just an ickee boy.
hee hee i will use that excuse next timez.

Latest posts

Back