Ooops how many?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grumpybabies

Reaction score
Well i thought as i had a few tales to tell, i should do a proper blog about my bunnies, bear with me while i start from me having 2 buns to having 27 (!!!!!) and i'm not even a breeder (well not deliberately anyway!).

So a about 3 years ago i was a bit down, needing something to cuddle and love i got 2 rabbits, damien and summer, both girls although damien was named after my first rabbit who was a REW and got nicknamed damien because she looked evil 'apparently'. Anyway i got addicted with 2, and i had a big hutch so a week later i got a 3rd to live with them, ginger, but not knowing what i do now, putting her straight in their hutch was a no no so i went straight back that day, bought a new hutch and a new rabbit that looked like her sister, and they had been living together that day anyway so i thought it was worth the risk, and so i got Frodo. Nil to 4 in a week, i'm addicted already!

Damien has always been a grump, happier in her cage than out playing or having cuddles, but she loves her treats! Unfortunately damien started picking on summer so i seperated them when they were about 6 months old.

Pets254.jpg

Ginger and Frodo were quite grumpy to start with but they grew to be so sweet. Frodo was always a poorly rabbit though and after a year of tests and treatment she had to be PTS, i never knew what was wrong.

pets703.jpg

Summer was my real heart bunny out of the 4, she was so happy to see me and loved cuddles, but she unfortunately passed away young while i was on holiday.

A while after summer passed away i thought it would be nice to give an unwanted rabbit a home, and my heart was stolen by an advert in a local paper for one eared rabbits that no-one else would have. There were 2 girls and a boy, and the girls just had to come live with me! So home came Brandy and thumper.

Brandy

pets708.jpg

Thumper

pets709.jpg

A while after i saw an ad for a 6 year old rabbit that needed a new home, he had been mistreated and kept in a box he could stand or move in, then he was rescued by a nice girl but she couldn't keep him anymore so cam home George aka buster.

So here i have 6 rabbits, Damien, Ginger, Frodo still, Brandy, Thumper and Buster, and i finally convince my mum i NEED a french lop! But that's another story as my laptop likes to cut out and ruin all my posts!

Back