Only when I'm sleeping.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charade

Reaction score
The main area my bunny likes to exercise is mybed. Actually, it's the only place he likes to go period. Here's theweird thing, at times he hops around and plays in short little spurtsEXCEPT when I fall asleep(reading usually) or when I pretend I'm asleepfor a good five minutes or so. Then he goes crazy. Laps around the bed,high jumps, twisty jumps, more running etc.He only really,really goes nutty when he thinks I'm asleep or I amactuallyasleep.

What do you think? Is he trying to wake me up or is thinking that he is pulling one over on me while I am unawares?

You are not the only one. If we are not on thebed he would just go nuts on the floor but if we are on the bedreading, talking, sleeping abit, ect he goes nuts and tries to takehubby's book and if I don't move my feet he diggs at it until I moveit. Once I move my feet he spreads out there and stares at me to pethim there.

Pebbles loves to play on ourbed. She would push out her twofront paws as if she is spreading out the sheets. Thenshe would lay on the blankets...

And once she explores and checks out how much room she has, shewould binky, spin, jump and race around on the bed.......:shock:

Rainbows! :D

Wow, that's an awsome binky picture you caughtthere!! A one in a million shot. She must reallyplay hard on that bed. My first bunny would do the same thingto bedding, spread it around with his paws until it was just right...:p

Last night I had MeatHead out to play in ourbedroom. I was not on the bed at all cause I was doing projects on thefloor. Well MeatHead kept jumping on the bed off the bed. He went crazyrealizing that the bed is bigger with out mummie and daddy.

Mocha loves to bunch up and spread out blankets and towels. Loki likes to dig at them too.

I'm really glad Fey and Sprite are not in my bedroom. Thatwire floor cage is so loud! Plus it bounces the jingle belltoy when they hop around.

Hef is the only one who hops up on the bed,whether we're in it or not. He usually stands at the foot of the bedtrying to figure out how he can jump from there to the girls'cages.:happybunny:

The only time we ever let Bunny up on our bed,she peed on it. She is mainly downstairs and lovestodive off the couch. I just might try her again onour bed if other rabbits like it so much.

Bunny likes to wake up my sister by jumping allover her while she sleeps. My mom told me last night she wokeup to the bunny making all sorts of noise on her bed, at first shethought it was the cat :shock:! Thats the first time he's ever botheredher...But he's never jumped on my bed...:?

aurora369 wrote:
Wow, that's an awsome binky picture you caughtthere!! A one in a million shot. She must reallyplay hard on that bed.
Yes shejumps and binkyon it like atrampoline. And she knows we don't lether stay on the bed for too long or she will pee onit (my wifes side). :p

Rainbows! :D

Latest posts

Back