only in michigan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katt

Reaction score
it is snowing and thunderstorming right now. ..i am watching fluffy flakes come tumbleing sown while thunder roles inthe background. . .

katie

Oh, yay, I wish it snowed here, okay maybenot. It's like 60 F and I'm cold, really cold. Theysaid it might get down to the mid 40's tonight.

yup, that was a rather interesting storm. it isover now, we ended up losing power from about 10-ish last night to justabout a 1/2 hour ago. thank god we heat with wood here or else lastnight would have been cold!

and just to prove this is michigan, it is suppose to get in the 40's today. . .and i think for the most of the week!

katie

We had that yesterday too. It wasawful! James and I were caught on the road and it startedraining with lightning and thunder. Then it suddenly turnedto sleet/slush, and there were people in the ditcheverywhere!:shock: The snow didn't come till a few hourslater, we just kept getting sleet and what I guess you could callslushy hail.

Does that mean there's officially snow in Canada now, too? I would guess so...:)

My husband was born in Edmunton, Alberta (sorry if I spelled thatwrong...), so all his family is there and in Ontario. I'venot visited the beautiful Great White North yet, but REALLY lookforward to it!! I love hearing from his family about all thesnow, and the nice, much cooler weather. :D

I'm as proud of my husband being a Canadian as he is!:) I plan on getting dual citizenship for my daughter onmyself soon, too...so we'll all three be officially Canadian!:) :woohoo:nod:yes:

No snow on the West Coast yet. I livein Vancouver, BC and we haven't had a good snow for a whilenow. But does it ever rain! We've had huge amountsof rain recently, and some flooding too (not bad, but still floods).

Most other places like in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba should have some snow by now.

I don't know if I would ever want to live somewhere with lots of snowall the time... I'm constantly cold in our warmer climatehere... I like it warm.

--Dawn

SNOW ISTHE BEST!!! which we had some here in Ireland more often!:X

Latest posts

Back