Only buns-who has just one?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:p I don't think I'll ever stop wanting more! Scone and his little pal are soo cute together! :D

I always want more and more lol! I see them and get bunny fever. :D:D But I just have to force myself to be rational. I love my two babies so much and want as much time for them as I can- and also I want to make sure I always have enough in the bank for them lol.

Elf is an only bun. I always want more, but I don't have the room, money and time for a second bunny. I would much rather care for her 100% than split my time if there was a chance she wouldn't bond. I also don't own my home. We rent. So, the landlord has a say in how many pets we own.

Gulliver is an only bun. I think he'd like a friend, but I didn't set out to get a bunny - he came upon me at work. I already am overextended animal-wise for my comfort zone, and though I wouldn't trade him for the world, I had a visiting bun one day - when I saw how much poop another rabbit would be, that was it for me!

I'm sure he'd be happier with a friend, but he gets lots of attention from us. I think he's fine. I know he has a better life than he did with the bad people who let him go after he outgrew being a baby Easter bunny..

This is enough bunny for me:
Gulliver_003_web%7E0.jpg

Aww that's one biiiggg beautiful bunny. I love his ears- they're huge!!! :D So good you've given him such a good home.
I don't understand this ridiculous giving rabbits at easter...????? Like...duh? Would you give someone a big giant alsatian or great dane? Because they would say 'Hey let me make my own decisions about a huge decision like that' so what's the diff with a bun???

I had one bunny for maybe 10 hours than it became two! I thought three would be it but some how that became four than five! Than we said we would foster. The same week we were to begin fostering another found us. So that made six of our own and one foster. Than we said we would sit for one till he was neutered and moved to my mothers. So that made eight! Than one of ours passed away (that was our second bun). So back at seven. Than we had two baby bunny fosters ( by than several fosters had come through) so that made eight again. Than they left and we had seven again than we fell for one foster so that made seven of our own and a new foster! Than she left (twice we bunsat two different pairs of bunnies). We took a break but than heard of a bunny who was meant to be our own! So now made eight of our own! We started fostering again for alittle while it was two but right now one we should have another in time. Current foster may end up staying he is a scared guy with anyone but me. With me he is "ok".

One bun? No less more than likely everyone here was meant to be ours we wouldn't change that. We would prefer less.

Latest posts

Back