One year since we lost our Lola...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f_j

Reaction score
I thought I'd write a little post, since it was a year ago today that we lost Lola, when they put her under anesthetic to be spayed. I can't believe a year has gone by already...I still miss her so much. I have a framed photo on my desk, of her sitting on my back. I look at it every day. When I look at Penelope and Rupert, I think about how they would have made the perfect trio with Lola. She was such a sweet, gentle bunny. It still hurts so much that she passed away so young.

I'm thinking of you my little Lola :rainbow:

I remember your loss - it was such a shock when I heard about it. I'm so sorry that you lost her - especially that way.

I hope that you can look back now with smiles at the memories and that the grief has lessened.

Peg

Oh i also remember when Lola died...i felt so sad for you losing her like that...i know how it can hurt.

I had taken in two little boy bunnies,(they were brothers)back in June 07,andon August 8th i had taken them both to the vet to be desexed.

Benjamin died under the anesthetic,he never got the op done,but Riley his brother survived....to get that phone call from the vet,is the most hardest and unexpected and shocking thing.

So i really do feel your pain

:hug:

Cheryl

Icant believe its been a year already. I remember how heartbreaking it was when we found out you lost your little girl. She was really a special one.

Rest in peace sweet Lola :bunnyangel:

Thanks Haley and Jan.

It is still so difficult to accept, because Lola was so young. I had only ever lost pets to old age before Lola, and I think with time you heal a little easier knowing they had a good long life. But with Lola, it is still so hard even after a year.

I really appreciate all of you kind thoughts and comments.

Lola and Penelope:

IMG_1121.jpg

Latest posts

Back