One time occurrence

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nekobunny

Reaction score
Last week when i came home my mom informed me that Thumper has pulled out some of her fur and put it on and around her bed. She only did it the one time so far, but yesterday i noticed a little patch of fur missing from the bridge of her nose. What can the little rascal be up to?

no but i have heard of false pregnancies...i took her on her harness the other day to say hi to my neighbors rabbit and he was in his cage the whole time, and i held her.

could she have been breed before you got her? if not, maybe she needs to go to the vet. she may have mites. if shes losing hair.

nope she was 4 months when i got her. i do hope its not mites! I spoke with Saudade and he said his bun lucy does it too, he thinks its behavioral. do you think its a possibility?

id like to avoid the stress of taking her to the vet (plus the pricetag lol) .. but should i not chance it?

if she keeps pulling i would take her to the vet.maybe try a soft e-collar, so she can't pull hair. but if it's mites she's gonna be itchy.

if she starts looking worse i would def take her to vet.

ok i will thoroughly check her, for the time being she just has the one little spot on her nose (about the size of a pencil eraser if not smaller) and she doesnt seem to be pulling anymore or scratching more than usual.

thanks for the advice :bunny24:thanks:

Back