One of the bunnies has passed away

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebeccaJC

Reaction score
One of our 9 week old bunnies have passed away. She had splay legs but got around perfectly fine, was really active and came across as very healthy. The vet said she'd be perfectly fine if she was healthy otherwise. Me and my partner are quite upset and confused as to why she passed on. She was doing fine yesterday hopping about all happy. One of the fastest moving rabbits and had splay legs for weeks now. And as the vets said it'd not harm her.. were very confused as to what's gone wrong and obviously worrying about the two other bunnies that have been left with her. I am also worrying about the other bunny that has back problems but his spines twisted and steroids seem to help.. and the other bunny whose passed had splay legs that didn't affect any movement. I don't know what to think.. what might have happened. There was no signs of anything being wrong :(

Thank you. Everyone is saying it was probably just sudden.. a heart attack and that they may have just been the runt of the litter but still worrying about the other bunnies :( its so upsetting. She showed no signs of illness at all.. if she had she'd have been straight to the vets. So confused as to what went wrong especially as she was hitting on 10 weeks old :(

Latest posts

Back