On the bright side . . . . . we now have an empty cage.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fffarmergirl

Reaction score
So - I'll be keeping my eyes open for a nice black or grayEnglish Angora (one without a seizure disorder). If anybody lives in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan or Northern Wisconsin and has a herd that needs thinning, keep me in mind.

There is a lady in West TN that raises English (we love this lady even if we are a rescue! She is wonderful and full of Info!) and Giants and she does sometimes do free shipping as her son drives a semi! She has wonderful rabbits and great lines (lots of wins!). If you want her info you can PM or email me!

There's someone who does English Angoras in the Sheboygan area. I'm not sure how to find her, but there is a Wisconsin angora club:

Info from http://www.fiberart.com/angora.html
[font="Arial,Helvetica"]Wisconsin Angora Rabbit Breeders Club[/font]
[font="Arial,Helvetica"]c/o Vicki Johnson[/font]
[font="Arial,Helvetica"]2380 CO RD 9NE[/font]
[font="Arial,Helvetica"]Nelson, MN 56355[/font]
[font="Arial,Helvetica"](612)762-0376[/font]

[font="Arial,Helvetica"]Good luck!
[/font]

No she isn't that pricey, her giants aren't to $$$ either. I know most of her babies you have to wait on a waiting list for but I am almost 100% sure none are over $100. She also has some "oh no's" right now that are too cute (half english and half giant), she let her hubby pair the two as you can see...

Latest posts

Back